Thursday, October 04, 2007

kebodohan yang terlampau

ive attended this one interview today. an admin exec position (i know its so different from the course that i studied but what to do,ive no luck in graphic job.....yet).
located in jalan p.ramlee,i went to menara TA One and the office is in 29th floor.
fill up the form and wait for the interviewer to shout out my name.
yes,its my turn.with full of confident im walking into the room.


interviewer: hi,how are u?
me: great. (dengan senyuman ala2 mesra la konon)
interviewer: have a seat..
me: thank u so much (biasela tu..bodek)
her: can i have your original i/c plz
me: ok.
her: so describe to me a bit about your background.
me: (dengan muke penuh sejuta keyakinan yg tidak ikhlas) ok.im helda.im 25 this year.i live at cheras.ive 4 siblings.i just finish my studies in computer graphic course and the graduation day will be in december.
her: ok.why u apply this position?bcoz its different from what uve studied.
me: ive attend a few graphic interviews before but i still got not luck for that job.then i notice why dont i try something different from what i want.at least it might be help me to earn more knowledge.
her: ok.can u tell me how far u want to be if u got this job?
me: as far as i could.coz ive my own vision and aim.and i wont stop until im achieve the highest level.

and so on and so on..everything's going so well and im excited coz ive answer it...quite well..uhuh..and suddenly the disaster's come.she shoot me this two question...

her: what do u think about our company?
me: well i love this company...cozzy and the environment makes me feel comfortable...err...actually what business is this company run? (dushhhh....somebody plz knock my head for being such a dumber)
her: (with a "laughing in her heart" smile) we are financial services.bla bla bla...(i didnt even care what the hell she talking about.all that i think is ive to ready to wave to this job coz it will fly away from me..deym!)
me: owh...ok...:D
and the second "die" question...
her: what do u think about financial in malaysia?
me: (double dush!!...or maybe tripple)..erm...well...its getting better now.even got a few problems,our financial is still under control.

silent..

and she was looking at me expecting for more answers...

all i have to do is....smile...

me: er...thats all..sorry ive got a mental block.heheh..(cancel the knocking...replace it with shooting me with the machine gun pls...suddenly i feel like wanna run out and jump from that 29th floor)
her: its okey..(well she's a nice person).your job is bla bla bla...start at 8.30-5.30,mon-fri..bla bla bla...any question?
me: (with a cipan's face)erm..i think..no!.. (actually yes..do i get this job??)
her: ok then.if u success in this interview,we will call u within one to two weeks from now ok?u dont mind to start anytime?
me: yeah sure.anytime.
her: ok then.its nice to meet u.
me: yeah nice to meet u too.bye
her: bye



and i walk away...slowly...
:sigh:

2 comments:

fara[the]bugbuster said...

goodluck ah, kalau dapat keje tuh boleh la kita pi travel sesama heheheh

Anonymous said...

krkrkkr.. selambee jek.. gerenti leh dapatnye lah..ehhe..caiyok2!!