Monday, September 24, 2007

a hectic lovelife

19/09/2007
the most unforgetable moment for my entire life...
the smses and the evening moment were the biggest mistakes u ever done..
u're hurting me by all those lies...really hurt....
u leaved me the deepest scar...u're ruin everything that ive dream of..
u let somebody took over my place even i still alive..
my frustrated to u as much as my tears that falled down cried for what uve done to me..uncountable..
what did i done wrong?a billion question marks keep haunting me every each second..
well...i take it as the most worst memory..i will give u another chance but the last chance..
and u can take this as a warning from a girl who love u "if u feel like ready to losing me,then do it again...just once and bye2"
u played with a heart who trust ur promises..
and once again u promised me...but i will take it....again....
maybe this thing will help us to learn a lot of things...
more appreciate each other...realise that we need each other...and make u more mature....hopefully...
life isnt great if we just have the best one and life isnt perfect if we dont face the worst one...its what we called experience...to share among family,friends,children,grandchildren and whoever need it..
here a list of what i hope and wish..
-u r old enuf to know what is right and what is wrong
-now is not a time to play around...its time for future life..
-think twice before u wanna do something
-think of what will happen in future not just for a present day.sometimes its good to think negatively
-be more sensitive of my feeling
-please dont break my heart once again
-please rebuild back our love but this time make sure it wont collapse again
-please bring back my smile and happiness that i used to have it one time before...i really miss that moment
-please change your car seat...im serious...
-make your promises are true for this one last time
-think of my feeling
-think of my feeling
-think of my feeling
i dont ask for more....just fullfill my hope and wish...its more than enuf..
lets pray together...
lets erase the past and start a new story...
once again...im down on my knees and begging u...please...dont hurt me again...i just cant stand it anymore...PLEASE....

for the last and final chance...
for our love...
for our future...
for our dreams...


p/s: cerita terperinci terpaksa dirahsiakan.dont bother to ask me the details bcoz i will tell u nothing...;)

No comments: