Tuesday, July 18, 2006

attention!

dear world,
My life being so miserable nowadays. im depressed. thats the reason im desperately need a vacation. Everything's goes tumbling down. From family matter till relationship against someone called human. Too much to think. I dont know what is wrong with me. Never got what i wish. Im not asking about spend a billion dollar towards me.I just need some attention...protection...and love...not by words..eventho u give me a thousand poems but i never feel your inner love ..it will turn to crappy thing..
To be honest,im tired and sad at the same time. U said u wanna change....erm i mean..u wanna try to change...but i can see nothing is changing..do u ever notice how much i feel so bored about my love life?..I think it dont deserve to call love life tho..because none love has added in it...
And dont blame me if suddenly i feel for someone else who care about me more...because thats what i want from u..but i never get one..u know it...u know thats what i want but u didnt take any action to fullfill my wish...and one more thing...try to take others advices...dont be so selfish...its useless...get a new life dear..life with a bright future...u r not a kid anymore...
Ive made a decision...my own decision...100 percent from me..repeat...100 percent from me...
I need a rest...give me a time to think wisely...if it doesnt goes well then im sorry...
And to everybody in here...im sorry coz i have to ignore u for a while...i dont need interuption..give me a break..i need some space...no comment will be reply..but just for a moment...ill be back soon...with a new me...
Thanx a lot for everyone who cares about me..and to my dearest bro..u rock man..;P...u gonna be my brother till forever..thats my promise...(kawen jgn lupe ajak...uuehueh)
5
4
3
2
1
-im gone-

No comments: