Monday, July 02, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

30th june,sat

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY DAY TO ME!!

first of all, i would like to say the biggest thank to ALLAH for giving me life,strength,happiness,sadness etc for 25 years that makes me learn about the real life.

secondly to my love for being the first person who give me the birthday wish, that beautiful GUESS watch and for the best treatment that makes me feel like im the princess of the day. I haven't celebrate my birthday for almost the whole life but you've make me feel the real birthday that i've always dream of for quite a long time. You've fullfill my wish and big thanx for that,honey. I love you so much and forever and that's gonna be the unforgetable memory for me..ever.

thirdly for my stupid sister. Lucky for u coz remember my birthday,or else that 7th august will never exist in my calendar. Im still waiting for my present. Takkan wish je kot.

fourthly for the bestest cousin ever, Chie. Eventho u're at Kedah but u're never forgot my birthday and that was more meaningful than giving a present. I just hope u'll always pray for happiness forever coz just u know the secret of my life and a good and bad things that happen to me for this 25 years. remember always,dear,my love for u will never stop even we already have our own family. Our childhood memories will always be save in my heart forever.

fifthly for ampang buddies ( din,dek wan, afiq and ati{thanx a lot for that awesome LEVI'S shirt. I really love it and i mean it. Thanx a lot for both of u} , capang a.k.a i-z {uehueheu i-z sesangat} and eja) for all the wishes. I really really appreciate it.

sixthly to Diera. Thanx alot eventho we havent meet for almost a year,but u still remember my day. And your wish really mean to me. Thanx coz still remember me.

seventhly to Fara. well u're late coz its already 1st July but its ok. At least u remember it eventho im quite dissapointed at first. Thanx again girl.

and last but not least to all malay and indo friends ( didie,kiki,aissa,sofea,angie and FFAD,Uthie,monyet,Jimmy and Boodee)who gave me wish through myspace. Thanx a billion for spend your time to send me those sweet comments. I dont ask for any present just pray for my good life in future is more than enough.


*SPECIAL THANX TO MY LOVELY PARENTS,IBU AND AYAH FOR THE WISHES. THANX A LOT FOR THE BEST CARE SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN TILL NOW. YOUR LOVE, CARE, SACRIFICE, SPENDING MONEY ETC WILL STICK IN MY HEART AND OF COURSE I CAN'T PAY IT BACK EVEN FOR A THOUSAND YEARS BUT I KNOW GOD WILL. A LOT OF PROBLEMS YOU'VE FACE RECENTLY BUT YOU'RE NEVER GIVE UP AND ALWAYS DID SOMETHING TO CHERISH YOUR KIDS AND THAT'S REALLY TOUCHING MY HEART. IT MAKES ME THINK HOW LUCKY FOR US FOR HAVING YOU AS OUR PARENTS. NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE AROUND US SAY ABOUT YOU BUT FOR ME YOU WILL ALWAYS THE BESTEST PARENTS FOR THE WHOLE LIFE AND JUST US KNOW THAT.I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD DAUGHTER AND U CAN COUNT ON ME. YOU WILL BE PROUD OF ME.I PROMISE!ANYWAY CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR FIRST GRAND DAUGHTER. :)

* THANX A LOT TO U GUYS. IM 25TH NOW AND I HOPE I STILL CAN CELEBRATE MY 75TH BIRTHDAY SOON. YOU'VE MAKE ME FEEL LIKE 30TH JUNE IS REALLY MY DAY... MY BEAUTIFUL DAY. THANX AGAIN!




love,
helda


*shut down*

1 comment:

fara[the]bugbuster said...

muahhaha sorrie le bebeh aku tersilap tgk tarikh... wah wahhh jam guess yek... nak tengokkkkkk~~ selamat mendaftar mengundi... jgn jadik cam aku sampai skang tak register lagi...